4' X 4' Grow Tent Package | Kind LED XL750 + Gorilla Grow Tent
The XL750 LED grow light from Kind LED is one of two revolutionary lights from their new K5 series (2014). The K5 XL750 covers a 3' x 3' (Flower) or 4' x 4' (Veg) area and replaces a 750 watt HPS setup, while only drawing 430 watts. The K5 series features a customizable spectrum, 8 light stages, and built in timing for full control over your valuable grow.Why Is The K5 XL750 The Best LED Grow Light On The Market?
- The perfect mix of 3 watt and 5 watt diodes create the ideal amount of light for your plants. The ‘sweet spot’ efficiency of 3 watt LED chips, mixed with the harvest boosting power of 5 watt LED chips.
- Fully customizable spectrum allows you to not only adjust the spectrum to match vegetative and flowering stages of their plants, but also allows for specific spectrum control for nearly any type of plant genus in applications such as greenhouse growing and in agriculture operations where crop rotation is common.
- 8 stage ‘mother earth’ function allows you to mimic the great outdoors like never before seen in indoor growing, slowly waking your plants up in the morning and seeing them to bed every night. 8 separately set stages allow for light to gently turn on in the ‘morning’ (sunrise), intensify into full power (full day sun), then gently off in the ‘evening’ (sunset). Each of these stages can be set to the user’s desired duration and desired spectrum intensities.
- Internal timing function of the K5 series lights allows for more streamline setups where the user can to do away with separate analog or digital timers that can be bulky and extremely unreliable. Now, all light cycles are programmed and changed from a convenient remote.
- Remote Control: How do most LED companies think people are able to flip an analog switch or knob to control spectrum or switch between modes on their lights when they are in the middle of a grow and their light(s) are hanging above a huge canopy of delicate plants!! Kind LED grow lights are fully controlled from a convenient handheld remote. Control 1 or 100 simultaneously from one small device.
- Extra large footprint solves one of the main problems that LED lights have faced in the past. Because of historically small footprints, due to small circuit board construction, LED lights have always failed to deliver the finished harvest weights promised in comparison to their said HPS counterparts. Truly lit square footage of canopy space is a very crucial component to overall harvest weight. Now, with true footprint replacements for 750 and 1000 HPS, harvest weights are true to spec.
- True to spec harvest expectations. Kind LED has found, through extensive testing and research, that a 30-40% savings in electricity is what you can expect from these lights. Kind LED’s 1000 watt equivalent light draws about 650 watts or about 60% of what a 1000 watt HPS would typically pull. But that’s just the light!! Add up all the other savings in equipment needed for heat management in a traditional HPS room, and the energy savings are remarkable.
- PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) dimming. Some lights use archaic methods of dimming that only lessen the brightness of the light being emitted while still pull the same amount of energy out of the wall. PWM dimming allows the light to only consume as much power as it needs to drive the diodes at their set level of brightness.
- Easy to carry, easy to hang, durable construction.
- Kind to you. Kind to your plants. Kind to the environment.
***Ships from California in discrete packaging***
Model/SKU: K5 XL750/kindxl750
Power output: 430 watts
HID equivalent: 750 watts
LEDs: 208 x 3 watt and 5 watt LEDs; 50,000 hour lifespan
Spectrum: Multiple; 12 band spectrum; for vegetative growth and flowering
Lens angle: Secondary 60 degree optical lens (magnifies PAR and increases canopy penetration by 200%)
- Veg: 16 sq ft
- Flower: 9-16 sq ft
Thermal management: 4 x internal cooling fans; Thick, heavy-duty, 2cm aluminum heatsinks
Daisy chain: No
Dimensions: 23.0”x 17.0”x 3.5”
Operating temperature: Avoid extreme ambient heat
Operating/input voltage: 100v-240v AC; 3.58A
Product weight: 20.0 lbs
Additional details: UL standard output voltage; Less than 76v DC; Discreet shipping; Can operate efficiently in 99% humidity
Product includes: Power supply; Hangers
Recommended for: Full-cycle growing from seedling to flower
Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 years
Gorilla Grow Tent 4x4
Gorilla Grow Tents Are Simply The Best Grow Tents Available Worldwide.
Gorilla Grow Tents are professionally designed grow tents that are ideal for experts and perfect for beginners. The expert configuration positions ducting ports where they should be. Large EZ View windows offer easy grow snapshots without compromising your environment. The doorways offer 360-degree convenient access. The larger layouts provide frustration free maneuvering. Thick material and large 10″ double cinching ducting ports make maintaining an ideal growing space a snap. Grow easy on yourself. Grow Gorilla.
GORILLA GROW TENTS are the:
- TALLEST – Patent Pending adjustable extension poles allow you to increase the height of your grow tent from 7′ to 8′ to 9′ or even 10′ tall.
- THICKEST – With a huge thread density of 1680D (compared to 200D – 600D) Gorilla Grow Tents are up to 3 – 9x denser than ANY grow tent ever made.
- STRONGEST – Features a solid metal interlocking frame that is up to 2 – 5x stronger than any competitor’s grow tent frame. Gorilla Grow Tent frames are so strong they can hold up to 300 lbs.
- SAFEST – Patent Pending infrared blocking roof keeps surface temperatures cool. Dense threading and tight seals help contain noise and odor, as well as form a sturdy flood pool that truly holds water.
- BEST QUALITY – No plastic anywhere. Biggest zippers on the market. Diamond reflection technology. Double cinching ducting ports. Tool pouch. Bug resistant pre-filters. Sturdy flood pool. Attention to detail EVERYWHERE.
- CLEANEST – First grow tent with bug resistant pre-filters. Double cinching 10″ ducting ports for tight connections. Nothing gets in or out.
- EASIEST – Fully detachable roof, easy to read instructions make setup simple, and huge zippers make setup up a simple snap. Gorilla Grow Tents also feature 360 degree accessibility, convenient viewing windows, larger layouts, and a handy tool pouch, all of which contribute to a more pleasurable growing experience.
- MOST INSULATED – With their heightened ability to control climate, Gorilla Grow Tents are more akin to a grow room or even a cabinet than they are to other tents. It is easy to keep hot, wet, or cold air out, and maintain perfect temperature and humidity inside.
- INTELLIGENT DESIGN – First professional designed tent setup created by growers. Large 10″ ducting ports maximize airflow, and are in the logical locations to run proper closed loop, air-cooled lighting. “EZ View” windows, doors that open all the way around for 360-degree accessibility, tool pouch inside, thick poles compatible with standard fans, filters, and reflectors, all contribute to the best tent growing experience imaginable. Perfectly sized to accommodate standard hydro and soil setups AND give you room to maneuver.
- FRIENDLIEST – Made for professionals and yet perfect for beginners. Comes with easy to follow instructions, grow room design plans & ideas, and lifetime customer service & support. Gorilla Grow Tent’s goal is to make your growing experience as successful, smooth, easy, and safe as possible.
GROW STRONG. GROW GORILLA.
Gorilla Grow Tents are the Tallest, Thickest, and Strongest grow tents ever created. Their patent pending design has revolutionized the tent industry.
WELCOME TO THE NEXT GENERATION OF GROW TENTS.
Every Gorilla Grow Tent Comes With The Following:
- 100% Metal interlocking, sturdy frame & connectors.
- Free 12″ Height Extension Kit
- 1680D “Easy On” grow tent
- Infrared Blocking Roof Insertion
- Convenient Access Tool Pouch
- Heavy Duty Flood Protection Pool
- 10″ Double Cinching, No Leak Ducting Ports
- Thick “Easy Engage” Zippers
- 360 Degree “Wrap Around” Access
- Micro Mesh Pest Control Pre-Filters
- Easy setup instructions
- Tender Love & Care For All of Your Grows
Gorilla Grow Tent Specs
- Dimensions: 4’ x 4’ x 6’11”
- Height w/ Extension Kit: 7’11”
- Height w/ 2 ft. Extension Kit: 8’11”
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- Canvas Density: 1680D
- Pole Diameter: 19mm
- Door Quantity: 1
- Ducting Port Diameter: 10″ Double Cinching
- Ducting Port Quantity: 4
- Electrical Port Quantity: 3