(EXCLUDES SOIL, GROWING MEDIA, AND LIGHT FIXTURES - SHIPPING CHARGES APPLY)
Massachusetts Hub For Hydroponics and Indoor/Outdoor Gardening-Indoor & Outdoor Garden Supply Store.
Grow Lights-Hydroponic Systems- Indoor Gardening Supplies
Black Ops Carbon Filter 6 in x 16 in 400 CFM
PRO-MIX HP Growing Medium with Mycorrhizae, 3.8 cu ft
PRO-MIX ® HP MYCORRHIZAE™ is a high porosity peat-based growing medium containing, beneficial mycorrhizal inoculum (Glomus intraradices). This formula ensures optimum growth, especially when high air capacity and extra drainage are required. It is ideal for water sensitive crops, rooting cutting and/or low-light growing conditions.
• Canadian Sphagnum peat moss (65-75% by volume)
• Perlite - horticultural grade
• Dolomitic and Calcitic limestone (pH adjuster)
• Wetting Agent
• Mycorrhizae - endomycorrhizal fungi (Glomus intraradices)
FoxFarm Ocean Forest Potting Soil, 1.5 cu ft
It’s the ultimate potting soil—everything your plants need, in one bag. Ocean Forest® is a powerhouse blend of premium earthworm castings, bat guano, and seagoing fish and crab meal. Composted forest humus, sandy loam, and sphagnum peat moss give Ocean Forest® its light, aerated texture. Start with Ocean Forest® and watch your plants come alive!
Perfect for containers and ready to use right out of the bag. Ocean Forest® is pH adjusted at 6.3 to 6.8 to allow for optimum fertilizer uptake. There’s no need for nitrogen fertilizers at first; instead try an organic blend like FoxFarm Big Bloom® Liquid Plant Food to encourage strong branching and a sturdy, healthy growth habit.
Roots Organics Original Potting Soil, 1.5 cu ft
A truly exceptional ready-to-use coco fiber-based potting soil. We begin with a base of the highest quality coco fiber/coir on the planet which is repeatedly washed for an incredibly low EC, and composted for over twenty-four months, and is specially blended with extra long fibers. This soil is amended with only the highest quality organic ingredients including bat guano, premium earth worm castings, fish bone meal, feather meal, green sand, mycorrihzae, glacial rock dust, soybean meal, humic acid, and many more. Already blended with correct proportions of perlite and pumice for excellent drainage and a vigorous root system, Roots Organics potting soil encourages healthier plants and better yields. Comes in a heavy-duty, ready-to-grow, 1.5 cu ft/10 gal, camouflage print bag; simply poke holes in the bottom, cut off the top, and plant.
Nectar for the Gods #4
EM·1® Bokashi is made with Certified Organic Rice Bran. Made in the USA.
Available in 2lb, 5lb, 22lb (5-gallon buckets) or 210lb (55-gallon barrel) containers.
Compost and gardening directions:
- Sprinkle EM·1® Bokashi on food waste after it is placed in a fermentation bucket or compost pile, coating it with the EM·1® Bokashi. Fermented food waste can be buried in a hole and covered with 6 inches of dirt or layered in a compost pile to accelerate decomposition. Typically, 1lb is used per 5-gallon food waste bucket.
- Apply EM·1® Bokashi on mulch or plant residue at a rate of 1 lb. per 100 sq. ft
- Add at 2% to potting soil mixes.
- Use our food waste recycling buckets or part of the kits with airtight buckets.
- Sprinkle EM·1® Bokashi on fresh food wastes as they added to the bucket to ferment.
Kitty litter directions:
- Add two cups of EM·1® Bokashi to fresh litter for odor control.
- Add 1 cup of EM·1® Bokashi per week between litter box changes to maintain freshness and extend the life of the litter.
Keep EM·1® Bokashi dry during storage. Use EM·1® Bokashi within 1 year of purchase.
Flying Skull Nukem
Nuke Em® insecticide/fungicide is a pesticide that has been proven effective in both hobby and commercial grows and its purity is verified. It targets all species of Broad Mites, Russet Mites, Spider Mites, Leaf Aphids, Whitefly and other plant leaf parasites. Its unique formula also allows for outstanding control of powdery mildew found in the garden. Nuke Em® uses ingredients that are either food grade or organic listed which makes it skin contact friendly. Nuke Em® does not have any heavy oils or detergents in the formula that could slow plant growth or make produce taste bad. It may be applied throughout the grow cycle and if need be applied after harvest. Commercial growers will be happy to know that Flying Skull is very serious about Nuke Em’s quality. Flying Skull Plant Products has identified 59 unlawful pesticide ingredients known to fail laboratory testing of food grade produce. Each batch of Nuke Em® has been laboratory tested for purity to make sure those 59 unlawful pesticide ingredients along with yeast, mold and bacteria are not in Nuke Em®.