EM·1® Bokashi is made with Certified Organic Rice Bran. Made in the USA.
Available in 2lb, 5lb, 22lb (5-gallon buckets) or 210lb (55-gallon barrel) containers.
Compost and gardening directions:
- Sprinkle EM·1® Bokashi on food waste after it is placed in a fermentation bucket or compost pile, coating it with the EM·1® Bokashi. Fermented food waste can be buried in a hole and covered with 6 inches of dirt or layered in a compost pile to accelerate decomposition. Typically, 1lb is used per 5-gallon food waste bucket.
- Apply EM·1® Bokashi on mulch or plant residue at a rate of 1 lb. per 100 sq. ft
- Add at 2% to potting soil mixes.
- Use our food waste recycling buckets or part of the kits with airtight buckets.
- Sprinkle EM·1® Bokashi on fresh food wastes as they added to the bucket to ferment.
Kitty litter directions:
- Add two cups of EM·1® Bokashi to fresh litter for odor control.
- Add 1 cup of EM·1® Bokashi per week between litter box changes to maintain freshness and extend the life of the litter.
Keep EM·1® Bokashi dry during storage. Use EM·1® Bokashi within 1 year of purchase.